Accessibility Fund Advisory Committee
- Review and monitor usage of the Student Society Accessibility Fund.
- Make decisions and give approval to accessibility related capital expenses such as technological aides.
- Review and make recommendations to amend, add and/or delete sections of policy relating to issues of accessibility and the Accessibility Fund.
- Research, maintain and approve a list of priced accessibility services to be made available in the General Office.
- Hear appeals of decisions taken by the Student Union Resource Office, the General Office, and the Finance and Administrative Services Committee.
- The Committee shall meet at least once per semester or as required.
- All discussions of a sensitive or confidential nature shall be held in camera.
© SFSS 2017. All Rights Reserved.