Build SFU Student Advisory Committee
Our meetings are open to everyone, please join us!
The Build SFU Student Advisory Committee (SAC) of the Simon Fraser Student Society (SFSS) provides feedback and recommendations to the Build SFU project. The committee receives regular updates and is a fun place to participate in the process of creating a student union building and stadium on SFU’s Burnaby campus.
All meetings are open for undergraduate student to attend – join us! To view the meeting schedule and agendas, click here.
Terms of Reference
The Build SFU Student Advisory Committee is responsible for:
- Advise Build SFU staff on consultations with the general membership
- Review communications and promotions to the general membership
- Receive updates from Build SFU staff on the project’s progress
- Discuss and provide feedback on design aspects of the student union building (e.g. exterior massing, interior design, floor plans, artwork, furniture, etc.) in addition to matters relating to the stadium
- Make recommendations to the Board of Directors about the project