Student Space Oversight Committee
- Review proposals and make recommendations to the Board of Directors for consultation and deliberation in a timely manner on all matters pertaining to the evaluation, design, development, alteration, renovation or assignment of Society space, including:
- Project concepts and initial scope of work proposals
- Engagement of professional consultant and evaluation of planning proposals
- Research and design studies and proposals, including interior design
- Financial management and planning of the Space Expansion Fund
- Initial selection of tenants of society space
- Ensure timely implementation of the Board of Directors' SFSS space directives.
- Organize and conduct consultations with all parties affected by space planning, including the general membership.
- Receive regular reports from SFSS representatives on joint committees of the SFSS and other external organizations on the progress of work.
- Maintain oversight on planning and implementation of internal renovations and new construction either directly or through a selected board member depending on scope of work.
- Review proposals and make recommendations to the Board of Directors on all matters affecting SFSS space negotiations with external parties including lease and maintenance items.
© SFSS 2017. All Rights Reserved.