Objectives of the union shall be:
- To seek and promote student interests within the Mathematics Department of Simon
Fraser University and the Simon Fraser Student Society.
- To democratically undertake projects and activities to benefit the members.
- To provide a safe space for Mathematics students to gather for the purpose of study
and sharing ideas.
Automatic membership in this union shall be extended to:
- All declared majors, minors, and honours in the Mathematics department, Mathematical
Physics, and Mathematics and Computing Science.
- All students currently enrolled in at least one course offered by the Mathematics
department in the current semester.
Conditional membership in this union shall be extended to:
- All declared majors, minors, and honours in the Department of Statistics and Actuarial
Science and the Management and Systems Science Program.
Conditional membership is extended in the event that their respective societies/unions
Information and resources: