Terms of Reference:
- Identify and prioritize issues of concern to students.
- Develop and coordinate strategies to address those concerns.
- Establish working groups to implement campaigns and take actions to address those concerns.
- Ensure that Society members are informed of these issues, and the steps taken to address them.
- Prepare the annual budget for the Advocacy Committee for consideration by the Finance and Administrative Services Committee.
- Review the progress of business through Senate, the Board of Governors, the Senate Committee on University Priorities, and the SFU Community Trust.
- Assist the University Relations Officer in recruiting students to sit on university committees and holding these students accountable for their work.