Priorities and main areas of services
(Include, but are not limited to)
- Support and guidance for students dealing with academic, institutional, and equity issues on campus.
- Assistance with disciplinary and misconduct matters
- Assistance with health and wellness concerns
- Improving campus safety and access
- Combating sexual and other forms of harassment and discrimination
- Connecting students with campus resources
- Advocating for new/improved services and policies that benefit students
This office aims to amplify the voices of students by advocating on their behalf and assisting them as they navigate through difficult or crisis situations in the University setting.