A variety of spaces and services
available to the SFU student community
Art, performance, and leisure:
- Gamer’s Lounge, located on the 2nd floor. [Currently not available for use]
- Dance/Movement Rehearsal Room, located on the 2nd floor with a standard capacity of 25 people.
- 2 Music Rehearsal booths, located on the 1st floor with a 2-person capacity each. [Currently not bookable online, visit the GO desk on level 3000 for more information]
Dining and rest:
- Coffee shop, located on the 3rd floor.
- Community kitchen, located on the 2nd floor. [Select booking only]
- Dining hall, located on the 2nd floor.
- Nap room, located on the 1st floor. [Open Monday to Friday, 9am – 8pm]
- Convenience store, located on the 2nd floor
Event, Meeting, and conference:
- Multi-use ballroom, located on the 5th floor with a 220-seat capacity.
- Multi-use boardroom, located on the 4th floor with a 26-person standard capacity.
- 14 self-serve meeting rooms all located on the 4th floor with a capacity of 1-6 people.
- 1 meeting room with a 10-seat capacity, located on the 4th floor. [Currently not available for use]
- 1 meeting room with a 10-seat capacity, located on the 3rd floor.
- 1 meeting room, located on the 2nd floor with a 16 person standard capacity.
- 2 meeting rooms with an 18-seat capacity each, equipped with video conference capabilities, located on the 2nd floor.
General Office (GO) Desk:
The GO desk is located on the 3rd floor and is the first point of contact for any queries related to the SUB.
Each floor contains lounge seating, study tables, study desks in a variety of arrangements to suit your study and socializing needs.
SFU Student Groups:
These 8 student groups have allocated spaces at the SUB that support and provide resources and safe communities on campus. All of them are based on the 1st floor except SASS and SUS common rooms that are on the 3rd floor.