STRATEGIC PLAN 2016 – 2019
The Simon Fraser Student Society was established in 1967. Since our inception, we have worked with our members and other stakeholders to improve the undergraduate student experience at SFU.
In the last 49 years, we have:
- Initiated hundreds of campaigns
- Hosted thousands of unique events
- Developed and delivered many key programs and services
- Advocated for change on behalf of students
- Supported hundreds of thousands of students in becoming more engaged with their school community and each other
In fall 2015, we developed a more comprehensive 3-year Strategic Plan. It is also under continuous review for improvements.
- Bring the full advantage of our connections to students, student groups and other stakeholders
- Strengthen existing and new strategic relationships
- Identify key priorities to help us determine where we should invest funds, staff time and other resources
- Ensure that our operations are effective, efficient and focused on adding value for members
- Communicate regularly and effectively with our members and other stakeholders
VIEW OUR STRATEGIC PLAN