Terms of reference:
- Generally coordinate the day-to-day activities of the Society.
- Report to Board of Directors as required on the activities of Society committees as well as other matters of importance.
- Recommend actions for consideration by Board of Directors and its committees.
- Ensure the timely implementation of all directives of Board of Directors.
- Between the last quorate Board of Directors meeting of each semester, and the first quorate meeting of each subsequent semester, be enabled to spend up to $20,000, make appointments to committees, and carry out the day-today operations of the Society.
Quorum shall be four Executive Officers, two of whom must be signing officers.